Monday 14 October 2013

Pumpkin hat for Halloween - new DROPS Loves You 4 yarn

Pumpkin hat for Halloween - new DROPS Loves You 4 yarn

Since orange is not my fave colour I ordered just one skein of this DROPS ♥ You #4 yarn, just to see what a fuss the knitters make about it.


But this is really lovely brownish orange colour (not so bright in real life as on pic).
I wanted to knit a wig (Yes you read right!), but with one skein I got just toddler size hat.

So I call it pumpkin hat for Halloween! ;)
I love it!!!!
For adult size hat you need 2 skeins.
**********************************
HAT
I knitted top down in rib back and forth.
(Sometimes I just don't like messing around with all these needles...)
Cast on 9 sts if you wanna knit back and forth and leave 1 st as edge stitch both side (7 sts if you knit in rounds).
Inc in every sts next row, but not in 2 edge sts.
Next RS row (or every second round) inc in every K sts, and then next RS row inc in every P sts.
Now you have K2/P2 rib.
Usually are increases done in 6 or 8 times in round, I did 7 .
Then I increased middle of K sts like this:



 

Stop increases when you have reached circumference of your head. Remember, rib is very stretchy. ;)
Knit as long as you need (or as much yarn you have! ;) )
Knitted Pumpkin hat, made of DROPS Loves You 4 yarn, model: Winnie the Pooh
If you haven't decided, to buy this DROPS ♥ You #4 yarn yarn or not, don't waste your time and grab it before it's gone- it is LIMITED EDITION yarn you know!

Here is a list of all countries selling Garnstudio DROPS yarnshttp://www.garnstudio.com/countries.php?lang=en
It has silky feel and not itchy even for most sensitive skin.
Happy knitting!
**************************************
Kui tahad eesti keeles teada rohem selle lõnga kohta, tule piilu DROPSi foorumist:
http://www.mustrimaailm.net/



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails