Sunday 7 October 2007

My new love....


I haven't even had time to sew on buttons on my "Silver belle" cardigan,because...

...there is new love in my life:
silky flowerscarf from Vogue Knitting.


I feel soooo impatient when waiting for silk yarn to arrive.



So had to fill my waiting time with something interesting.....

Decided to try some jewellery making and look what I came up with:




Yes,these are stitch markers! ;)
Little lovely jewellery for your knitting.

On sale in Lillysmuul.etsy.com
I hope somebody will like them and buy ...

Have to find some ways to support my expensive hobby......

4 comments:

Sheila said...

What a gorgeous scarf... can't wait to see yours. Oh you've been very busy... really cute stitch markers.

Lillysmuul said...

Thank you Sheila!

lv2knit said...

"Le Bag" is the Market Squares bag from Knitters Magazing. Details are shown on our blog here:

http://theraineysisters.com/?p=471.

It is a fun project!

Lillysmuul said...

Thank you!
I continue my search for pattern...;)
It realy looks fun project!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails